Wales v Scotland facts
* The countries have met on 120 occasions. Wales lead the series 69-48, with three draws.
* Wales' record win in the series was a 51-3 success in Cardiff two years ago, while Scotland boast a best of 35-10 in 1924.
* The last drawn Test match between Wales and Scotland produced a 28-28 scoreline at Murrayfield in 2001.
* Wales have won their last eight Tests against Scotland.
* Scotland have not beaten Wales in Cardiff since 2002, when they triumphed 27-22.
* Wales centre Jonathan Davies will win his 50th cap on Saturday.
* Scotland have had two players sent off in Six Nations Tests - Scott Murray (2006) and Stuart Hogg (2014) - with both dismissals being against Wales in Cardiff.
* Scotland have claimed just one Six Nations away win since the 2010 tournament.
* Wales will play their first Test match at the newly-named Principality Stadium - previously the Millennium Stadium - on Saturday.
* Neil Jenkins and Leigh Halfpenny jointly hold the Wales record of 23 points against Scotland in a Six Nations game, while Chris Paterson claimed a Scottish best of 21 against Wales in 2007.