Run Forest Run: Belfast Telegraph Born2Run Winter Race Series 2017-2018
We are pleased to announce the return of the award winning Born2Run events – Belfast Telegraph Run Forest Run Winter Race Series.
This year runners will have the choice of two distances, 5K or 10K. Runners must enter all eight races before 1 November 2017.
You can enter races individually as the series progresses or to make life simple you can enter all eight races with one simple registration and avail of the early bird rate and we will do the rest.
For signing up to all eight races you will receive a free Born2Run embroidered beanie, the perfect winter running accessory.
Your beanie can be collected on the day of the Minnowburn race at registratrion.
Enter now via the Born2Run website.
- Minnowburn 5K & 10K – Saturday 4th November 2017
- Drum Manor – Saturday 18th November 2017
- Loughgall 5k & 10K – Saturday 2nd December 2017
- Kilbroney 5K & 10K – Saturday 16th December 2017
- Tollymore 5K & 10K – Saturday 6th January 2018
- Gosford 5K & 10K – Saturday 20th January 2018
- Antrim Castle Gardens – Saturday 3rd February 2018
- Castlewellan 5K & 10K - Saturday 24th February 2018
Runners who complete 6 out of 8 races will receive a Free Belfast Telegraph Run Forest Run commemorative T-shirt at the end of the series.
Please note you need to complete six races to qualify as a Belfast Telegraph Run Forest Run finisher, as race entry alone does not count.
When entering your sixth race, either Gosford, Antrim Castle Gardens or Castlewellan you will be asked your t-shirt size.
Leading up to the final race we will advise you of the cut off date to enter your sixth race in order to pre-order the correct size t-shirt.
We anticipate this will be at the end of January depending on T-shirt supplier.
Belfast Telegraph Digital