The Twelfth is coming to the front gardens of homes in Northern Ireland's largest housing estate.
The annual parades, which have been cancelled because of coronavirus, are being replaced with loyalist bands playing on the streets of Rathcoole.
Organisers of the event billed the Stay At Home Parade are asking residents of the Newtownabbey estate to "decorate the streets and your homes because the bands are coming to you".
The event is being viewed as a novel way to enjoy the Twelfth, which takes place on July 13 this year because July 12 is a Sunday.
Meanwhile, bonfire builders in east Belfast are continuing to defy a loyalist pledge to cancel all Eleventh Night bonfires because of Covid-19.
Youngsters in the Orangefield district are still collecting wooden pallets despite appeals to stop.
Loyalist sources told Sunday Life that the bonfire is the work of local teenagers, and is not linked to any paramilitary organisation.
They also expressed a belief that the wood is likely to be removed by government agencies before it can be set on fire.
In April the Shankill UVF torched dozens of pallets that had been stockpiled on Lanark Way by youngsters in preparation for an Eleventh Night bonfire. The teens were told that there is to be no event this summer.
Explaining why July 12 parades have been cancelled, Orange Order Grand Master Edward Stevenson said the decision was in line with government advice on restricting gatherings.
First Minister Arlene Foster welcomed the move, saying: "The priority for us all must be public health and protecting lives.
"By taking such steps now and if everyone adheres to the advice then we can reduce the pressures on our NHS, save lives and ultimately ensure we emerge as strongly as possible from this pandemic."