10 reasons to start your next trip at Belfast Telegraph Holiday World
Northern Ireland’s favourite annual celebration of travel and tourism will be packing the punters into the Titanic Exhibition Centre over January 18-20, but why do so many people choose to kick-start their annual travel plans with a trip to Belfast Telegraph Holiday World?
1. You never know who you’ll meet!
Broadcaster and author Paul Martin who spent 17 years travelling the length and breadth of the country for television’s Flog It will take time out from his latest TV show Make Me A Dealer to officially open the show at 1pm on Friday, January 18 and he’ll find plenty of great deals awaiting him!
2. We all want to make our holiday pound go further.
Savvy savers will be on the hunt for special show-only offers and early booking discounts, together with insider advice on how to secure added value and upgrades to stretch that budget.
3. This is the perfect place to shrug off the winter blues, with dreams of exotic escapes to every imaginable corner of the world.
No matter how obscure or far-flung the destination, there’s someone here who can help you turn ‘I wish’ into ‘I went’. Use their expertise to create your own bespoke itinerary.
4. Be first to find out what’s hot and happening.
January is traditionally the time when holiday companies unveil their latest brochures, so get ready for a sneaky peak at the freshest vacation ideas hot off the presses.
5. Close to home, close to your heart?
You don’t have to rack up the air miles to escape routine. Jump into the car or motorhome, hop on board a train or bus and you’ll discover that Ireland is home to amazing.
6. Cruising float your boat?
Whether you plan to dip a toe in the water with your very first holiday afloat or you’re already an experienced cruise aficionado, you’ll find a world of choice at the show. Check out the Oasis Travel Cruise pavilion for offers and inspiration on cruising the great oceans and rivers of the world.
7. Caravanning and mobile home fans will be in awe at the latest models as they roll off the production lines and into Titanic Exhibition Centre.
Look out for stunning, wonderfully equipped park homes, too: a one-off investment will give you many years of holidays. If you plan to go further this year you’ll also find great family-friendly holidays in campsites and park homes right across Europe.
8. Over 50 and rarin’ to roam?
If you’re in the happy position of being, shall we say, a little more mature, your mortgage is paid off and you have finally got the kids off the payroll, then prepare to open a whole new chapter of adventure, taking full advantage of discounts and offers targeting the 50+ age bracket. There has to be some benefit to getting older, after all!
9. All the world loves a lover, so small wonder that travel is top of the agenda when it comes to celebrating life’s most romantic moments.
The Honeymoons and Weddings Destinations pavilion at Belfast Telegraph Holiday World, expertly hosted by Clubworld Travel, has (of course) dream destinations for the big day and beyond, but the team there will also help you to find the perfect romantic weekend and the best craic hen and stag trips. And what about shopping for the wedding wardrobe in London, Paris, New York or Milan?
10. You’ll find dream destinations close to home and right around the world at Belfast Telegraph Holiday World, but it’s also a destination in itself.
A great day out for all the family, with loads to inspire, intrigue and entertain. Browsing or buying, it’s the place to be, and with so many competitions, you might even win your next great trip!
Belfast Telegraph Holiday World will run at the Titanic Exhibition Centre, Belfast.
Friday, January 18: 1pm-6pm
Saturday 19 - Sunday, January 20: 11am – 5:30pm
See you there!
Belfast Telegraph Digital